Control Computer with Our Android

control-computer
Illustration


Good afternoon, has long been not stop at this blog ,, this is my first blog that I created when I was a high school education in SMK N 1 Tuban (1st class)
Now I have to go to college and already 5th semester, almost too long.
Because first I was a TKJ student, this time I will try to discuss about control our computers with our Android.
Control computer? For what?
Not for nothing really, just make happy, hehe.
Haha, for some people, this is very useful, especially for me. Here are the things I used to do when I want control my computer with my Android
Have fun with friend
What was the reaction of friends while being tasty delish using computer computer suddenly we use own cursor motion. So scared right?,, This also was the one thing I often do to our friends in class time. Haha don’t try this at school
Need fast internet connection
I was a student who not going to have money if being not given parents,,, sometimes I need a fast Internet connection but do not have the money to make it happen. Never thought of my school internet connection is very fast, "why do not I use it?" , And then every day I use a lab computer. Not finished until there, slowly I feel exhausted because frequency to the school just to use a campus computer, I find ideas and eventually find a solution that is "remote computers". The idea has been found, the next problem is how to do it?
TeamViewer remote computer applications
tv-picture
TeamViewer Icon

Finally I tried to search into uncle Google and eventually met with one of the applications I need that TeamViewer, with TeamViewer we can control computer even if we have long distance with our computer, but if we want to apply this methode we have to install TeamViewer to our computer. With this application we can also control our computer with our Android, believe it? see my video tutorial, see here

Sorry my bad english, this use Google translate,, haha

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Control Computer with Our Android"